Working in Technology Means Expanding the Imagination of Your Clients. And the Ones of Your Company
Data Architect (all genders)
Parsionate advises companies, unlocks their potential and works with them to invent entirely new solutions – all on the basis of data and what it has to offer. We call this data leadership. We leverage our expertise to focus on the benefits and successes we generate for our customers and partners, which is exactly why Parsionate works end-to-end: we are by our customers’ side from strategy development to full technological implementation. All this is what our more than 200 experts are working on at our Parsionate locations across Europe. Why not join the team?
What you can expect:
- As part of the parsionate team, you develop forward-looking system architectures with renowned European companies and implement them proficiently
- You design data management solutions on common cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- With your expertise you improve the customer experience of established and young companies
- You are the point of contact for our customers' decision makers in the retail and manufacturing sectors
- You have access to the hot shit in data science, cloud, and data storage
- An agile work environment in which you help decide which tasks you will take on
- A gym around the corner and access to a job bike
- As part of the parsionate team you will take responsibility for creating real added value for our customers
- You have completed your studies in the field of computer science or a comparable education with enthusiasm
- You have already gained several years of practical experience as a data architect
- You have profound knowledge of common system architectures (SOA, client-server)
- You would like to contribute your in-depth experience of existing data storage solutions (such as NoSQL databases, data cloud platforms) with us
- You are very familiar with data, system and process modelling
- You have knowledge in common software tools (Git, PyCharm) as well as experience with Testdriven Design
- You are open, communicative and a real team player
- You speak German and English fluently
The Parsionate Triangle
The relationship you create with Parsionate is multifaceted and pivots on three main axes: purpose, journey and family. It’s not a good match if only one or two of them work for you, because it’s the interplay of the three dimensions that defines us – and your job.
Even Our Benefits Are Inspired by the Parsionate Triangle:
- “Unleashing Potential” approach – for customers and employees
- “Not too small, not too big”: the perfect company size to grow
- Committed to a “customer benefit” focus
- Certified company-wide carbon-neutral status since 2020
- Funding of various aid projects (“Humor Hilft Heilen” – Humor helps to heal)
- Job bike leasing
- “Deutschland-Ticket” allowance for regional and long-distance travel
- Reflect on your personal development path
- Parsionate Academy
- Mentoring program
- Social and networking events
- Remote and hybrid working
- A wide range of part-time models
- Project ownership – we trust you to put in the hours
- Employees recruit employees program
Welcoming, relaxed culture and atmosphere
Joint sports and recreational events
Co-working areas, foosball and more
Fruit, coffee, tea, water
“Neck Attack” massage
iPhone & notebook, including for private use
Company pension scheme allowance
Employee assistance program
You notice a vacancy that piques your interest and get in touch with us. By the way, you may also send us a speculative application.
We get to know each other. Easily, in a relaxed atmosphere and usually online.
You decide whether you want to continue the dialog. We do that, too.
If we are both interested, we meet for a mini workshop. Together, we will discuss a specific topic.
If it “clicks”, we discuss the necessary formalities and details. And we all look forward to your start at Parsionate!
Any questions? Get in touch with us: