You Love Building Bridges? Between Challenges and Solutions? Between Doers and Skeptics?
Senior Business Consultant Print Publishing (all genders)
Parsionate advises companies, unlocks their potential and works with them to invent entirely new solutions – all on the basis of data and what it has to offer. We call this data leadership. We leverage our expertise to focus on the benefits and successes we generate for our customers and partners, which is exactly why Parsionate works end-to-end: we are by our customers’ side from strategy development to full technological implementation. All this is what our more than 200 experts are working on at our Parsionate locations across Europe. Why not join the team?
- You have several years of professional experience as an IT consultant with knowledge in data management, document and media products, e-commerce or print publishing
- You would like to bring your strong understanding of technology in relation to publishing software and DTP tools to parsionate
- Ideally, you have knowledge of business processes in the technical trade, mail order or industry sectors
- A high sense of quality and responsibility are a matter of course for you
- You convince with your strong communication skills and your assertiveness
- Travel within Europe is not a show stopper for you
- You speak fluent German and English
What you can expect:
- You take responsibility for consulting and supporting our customers in the optimization of business processes, requirements management and the creation of technical concepts
- You bring your passion to consulting and conception of omnichannel projects in the context of print process automation, database-supported print publishing and technical documentation
- The development of solutions and implementation of selected software products is also part of your tasks
- You contribute your expertise in workshops and training sessions, both internally and with customers
- As part of the parsionate team, you will take responsibility for creating real added value for our customers.
The Parsionate Triangle
The relationship you create with Parsionate is multifaceted and pivots on three main axes: purpose, journey and family. It’s not a good match if only one or two of them work for you, because it’s the interplay of the three dimensions that defines us – and your job.
Even Our Benefits Are Inspired by the Parsionate Triangle:
- “Unleashing Potential” approach – for customers and employees
- “Not too small, not too big”: the perfect company size to grow
- Committed to a “customer benefit” focus
- Certified company-wide carbon-neutral status since 2020
- Funding of various aid projects (“Humor Hilft Heilen” – Humor helps to heal)
- Job bike leasing
- “Deutschland-Ticket” allowance for regional and long-distance travel
- Reflect on your personal development path
- Parsionate Academy
- Mentoring program
- Social and networking events
- Remote and hybrid working
- A wide range of part-time models
- Project ownership – we trust you to put in the hours
- Employees recruit employees program
Welcoming, relaxed culture and atmosphere
Joint sports and recreational events
Co-working areas, foosball and more
Fruit, coffee, tea, water
“Neck Attack” massage
iPhone & notebook, including for private use
Company pension scheme allowance
Employee assistance program
You notice a vacancy that piques your interest and get in touch with us. By the way, you may also send us a speculative application.
We get to know each other. Easily, in a relaxed atmosphere and usually online.
You decide whether you want to continue the dialog. We do that, too.
If we are both interested, we meet for a mini workshop. Together, we will discuss a specific topic.
If it “clicks”, we discuss the necessary formalities and details. And we all look forward to your start at Parsionate!
Any questions? Get in touch with us: