Are You the One Who Calls the Specialist? Or the One Who Gets Called?
Senior Presales Consultant (all genders)
Parsionate advises companies, unlocks their potential and works with them to invent entirely new solutions – all on the basis of data and what it has to offer. We call this data leadership. We leverage our expertise to focus on the benefits and successes we generate for our customers and partners, which is exactly why Parsionate works end-to-end: we are by our customers’ side from strategy development to full technological implementation. All this is what our more than 200 experts are working on at our Parsionate locations across Europe. Why not join the team?
- You have gained diverse experience in the areas of PIM / MDM, Data Quality & Governance, Analytics / AI, Experience Management, Data Integration, Data Strategy and data-driven business models
- You bring your knowledge with passion into consulting projects in various industries since several years
- You have a nose for sales and know the D&A trends of tomorrow
- You show enthusiasm for the development and application of innovative methods and approaches in presales
- A solid basic knowledge of one or more software systems of available market solutions in the field of data management / D&A is an advantage
- You can set up and manage teams and lead them to success
- Traveling within Europe is not a show stopper for you
- You speak fluent German and Englisha
What you can expect:
- VARIETY - No day is like the other: In your varied role, you are responsible for the technical development and acquisition of new and existing customers. You will advise in sales situations in a wide variety of industries and topics in the field of data management / D&A.
- RESPONSIBILITY - Together with your team, you lay the foundation for the topics and projects of our customers of tomorrow.
- SCOPE FOR ACTION - In your consultant function, you act as a creator: you develop functional scopes and roadmaps, identify business requirements and drivers, explain customer benefits and expected value creation potential.
- IMPACT - Your actions and your advice are not for the drawer but have an immediate effect both internally and externally. Feedback guaranteed!
- LEADERSHIP - Depending on your experience, you will take over the deputy team lead of our presales team.
- TEAM SPIRIT - Success and forward-looking concepts arise in a team: You are not a "lone fighter“ but receive support from our parsionate data ninjas to be able to act in your role.
The Parsionate Triangle
The relationship you create with Parsionate is multifaceted and pivots on three main axes: purpose, journey and family. It’s not a good match if only one or two of them work for you, because it’s the interplay of the three dimensions that defines us – and your job.
Even Our Benefits Are Inspired by the Parsionate Triangle:
- “Unleashing Potential” approach – for customers and employees
- “Not too small, not too big”: the perfect company size to grow
- Committed to a “customer benefit” focus
- Certified company-wide carbon-neutral status since 2020
- Funding of various aid projects (“Humor Hilft Heilen” – Humor helps to heal)
- Job bike leasing
- “Deutschland-Ticket” allowance for regional and long-distance travel
- Reflect on your personal development path
- Parsionate Academy
- Mentoring program
- Social and networking events
- Remote and hybrid working
- A wide range of part-time models
- Project ownership – we trust you to put in the hours
- Employees recruit employees program
Welcoming, relaxed culture and atmosphere
Joint sports and recreational events
Co-working areas, foosball and more
Fruit, coffee, tea, water
“Neck Attack” massage
iPhone & notebook, including for private use
Company pension scheme allowance
Employee assistance program
You notice a vacancy that piques your interest and get in touch with us. By the way, you may also send us a speculative application.
We get to know each other. Easily, in a relaxed atmosphere and usually online.
You decide whether you want to continue the dialog. We do that, too.
If we are both interested, we meet for a mini workshop. Together, we will discuss a specific topic.
If it “clicks”, we discuss the necessary formalities and details. And we all look forward to your start at Parsionate!
Any questions? Get in touch with us: