You Love Building Bridges? Between Challenges and Solutions? Between Doers and Skeptics?
Data Engineer / Machine Learning (all genders)
Parsionate advises companies, unlocks their potential and works with them to invent entirely new solutions – all on the basis of data and what it has to offer. We call this data leadership. We leverage our expertise to focus on the benefits and successes we generate for our customers and partners, which is exactly why Parsionate works end-to-end: we are by our customers’ side from strategy development to full technological implementation. All this is what our more than 200 experts are working on at our Parsionate locations across Europe. Why not join the team?
- You have completed your studies in computer science or a comparable education with enthusiasm
- You have several years of practical experience as a data engineer with a focus on machine learning
- You know and use the current technologies for operating data science solutions in the cloud (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You bring in-depth knowledge of common big data technologies (Hadoop, Redis, NoSQL, Spark) and their implementation in the cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) to the role
- Ideally, you have experience with common data science stacks (Python, Tensorflow, Keras, Sklearn or Mlflow) and knowledge of common software tools (Git, PyCharm)
- You have in-depth knowledge of current programming concepts such as design patterns or data structures. When you think of a CD, you don't first think of an outdated storage medium
- You are enthusiastic about DevOps topics
- You are open, communicative and a real team player
- German and English - you are proficient in using both
What you can expect:
- Together with our data scientists, you will make innovative machine learning solutions fly and thus improve the customer experience in established and young companies
- You use dashboards to make data efficient, understandable and visualize it with state-of-the-art technologies
- You monitor, maintain and expand our AI infrastructure in the cloud
- You have access to the innovative solutions in terms of data science, cloud and data storage
- An agile work environment in which you help decide which tasks you tackle
- You build up an integrated view of end customers across all touchpoints of the customer journey
- A gym around the corner, entitlement to a job bike and many other benefits
The Parsionate Triangle
The relationship you create with Parsionate is multifaceted and pivots on three main axes: purpose, journey and family. It’s not a good match if only one or two of them work for you, because it’s the interplay of the three dimensions that defines us – and your job.
Even Our Benefits Are Inspired by the Parsionate Triangle:
- “Unleashing Potential” approach – for customers and employees
- “Not too small, not too big”: the perfect company size to grow
- Committed to a “customer benefit” focus
- Certified company-wide carbon-neutral status since 2020
- Funding of various aid projects (“Humor Hilft Heilen” – Humor helps to heal)
- Job bike leasing
- “Deutschland-Ticket” allowance for regional and long-distance travel
- Reflect on your personal development path
- Parsionate Academy
- Mentoring program
- Social and networking events
- Remote and hybrid working
- A wide range of part-time models
- Project ownership – we trust you to put in the hours
- Employees recruit employees program
Welcoming, relaxed culture and atmosphere
Joint sports and recreational events
Co-working areas, foosball and more
Fruit, coffee, tea, water
“Neck Attack” massage
iPhone & notebook, including for private use
Company pension scheme allowance
Employee assistance program
You notice a vacancy that piques your interest and get in touch with us. By the way, you may also send us a speculative application.
We get to know each other. Easily, in a relaxed atmosphere and usually online.
You decide whether you want to continue the dialog. We do that, too.
If we are both interested, we meet for a mini workshop. Together, we will discuss a specific topic.
If it “clicks”, we discuss the necessary formalities and details. And we all look forward to your start at Parsionate!
Any questions? Get in touch with us: