Working in Technology Means Expanding the Imagination of Your Clients. And the Ones of Your Company
Teamleader IT (all genders)
Parsionate advises companies, unlocks their potential and works with them to invent entirely new solutions – all on the basis of data and what it has to offer. We call this data leadership. We leverage our expertise to focus on the benefits and successes we generate for our customers and partners, which is exactly why Parsionate works end-to-end: we are by our customers’ side from strategy development to full technological implementation. All this is what our more than 200 experts are working on at our Parsionate locations across Europe. Why not join the team?
What you can expect:
- You lead and build today's IT team
- You take over the planning of the future infrastructure with the IT team
- You are responsible of the IT budget
- You ensure the constant further development of the IT guidelines to changing framework conditions and control the introduction of new processes
- Your area of responsibility will include the support and optimization of the entire IT infrastructure, including hardware and software
- You ensure high availability of the IT systems and guarantee IT security
- You are responsible for leading or supporting IT or business/technical projects
- You take over the selection and control of external IT service providers and ensure successful cooperation
- You advise the management on technical and strategic issues
- The presentation of work results and the creation of decision templates are your area of responsibility
- You have several years of experience in leading IT teams and in developing employees and team structures
- You are strong in communication and can use this ability successfully and in a target group-oriented manner (e.g. management, end users and departments)
- You have experience in preparing budgets
- You have a wealth of experience in setting up and supporting hybrid IT landscapes
- You are familiar with both on-premise and cloud-native technologies
- You master local infrastructure, virtual and physical servers, firewalls or even the WiFi infrastructure
- Multi-platform, Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android, you're at home everywhere
- Talk to the experts on an equal footing with management and automation tools such as Intune, Ansible, vRealize and SCCM
The Parsionate Triangle
The relationship you create with Parsionate is multifaceted and pivots on three main axes: purpose, journey and family. It’s not a good match if only one or two of them work for you, because it’s the interplay of the three dimensions that defines us – and your job.
Even Our Benefits Are Inspired by the Parsionate Triangle:
- “Unleashing Potential” approach – for customers and employees
- “Not too small, not too big”: the perfect company size to grow
- Committed to a “customer benefit” focus
- Certified company-wide carbon-neutral status since 2020
- Funding of various aid projects (“Humor Hilft Heilen” – Humor helps to heal)
- Job bike leasing
- “Deutschland-Ticket” allowance for regional and long-distance travel
- Reflect on your personal development path
- Parsionate Academy
- Mentoring program
- Social and networking events
- Remote and hybrid working
- A wide range of part-time models
- Project ownership – we trust you to put in the hours
- Employees recruit employees program
Welcoming, relaxed culture and atmosphere
Joint sports and recreational events
Co-working areas, foosball and more
Fruit, coffee, tea, water
“Neck Attack” massage
iPhone & notebook, including for private use
Company pension scheme allowance
Employee assistance program
You notice a vacancy that piques your interest and get in touch with us. By the way, you may also send us a speculative application.
We get to know each other. Easily, in a relaxed atmosphere and usually online.
You decide whether you want to continue the dialog. We do that, too.
If we are both interested, we meet for a mini workshop. Together, we will discuss a specific topic.
If it “clicks”, we discuss the necessary formalities and details. And we all look forward to your start at Parsionate!
Any questions? Get in touch with us: