You Love Building Bridges? Between Challenges and Solutions? Between Doers and Skeptics?
Senior Project Manager (all genders)
Parsionate advises companies, unlocks their potential and works with them to invent entirely new solutions – all on the basis of data and what it has to offer. We call this data leadership. We leverage our expertise to focus on the benefits and successes we generate for our customers and partners, which is exactly why Parsionate works end-to-end: we are by our customers’ side from strategy development to full technological implementation. All this is what our more than 200 experts are working on at our Parsionate locations across Europe. Why not join the team?
- You have several years of professional experience in the management of IT projects, preferably in the context of data and analytics
- You have knowledge of common project management standards and can top this off with certification
- You want to bring your experience in managing complete IT project cycles to parsionate
- With your strong personality and your deep understanding of technology, you are confident in your approach
- You are characterized by your structured way of working and the proactive solving of problems
- A high sense of quality and responsibility is a matter of course for you
- Travel within Europe is not a showstopper for you
What you can expect:
- You take responsibility for the management of projects and programs in the context of data management and data and analytics
- You ensure that project success and the resulting benefits for our customers match the project goals and expectations
- You bring your passion to the planning, controlling and monitoring of programs and projects and coordinate dependencies within and between projects
- You are responsible for proactive project communication with customer and internal stakeholders up to C-level and communicate confidently even on challenging topics
- You contribute your expertise in active risk management and the establishment of risk avoidance strategies
- You are responsible for resource management in the project and also involve external partners and experts as required
- You are proficient in agile and classic project methods, coordinate the appropriate ones for the project with the customer and ensure compliance with them
The Parsionate Triangle
The relationship you create with Parsionate is multifaceted and pivots on three main axes: purpose, journey and family. It’s not a good match if only one or two of them work for you, because it’s the interplay of the three dimensions that defines us – and your job.
Even Our Benefits Are Inspired by the Parsionate Triangle:
- “Unleashing Potential” approach – for customers and employees
- “Not too small, not too big”: the perfect company size to grow
- Committed to a “customer benefit” focus
- Certified company-wide carbon-neutral status since 2020
- Funding of various aid projects (“Humor Hilft Heilen” – Humor helps to heal)
- Job bike leasing
- “Deutschland-Ticket” allowance for regional and long-distance travel
- Reflect on your personal development path
- Parsionate Academy
- Mentoring program
- Social and networking events
- Remote and hybrid working
- A wide range of part-time models
- Project ownership – we trust you to put in the hours
- Employees recruit employees program
Welcoming, relaxed culture and atmosphere
Joint sports and recreational events
Co-working areas, foosball and more
Fruit, coffee, tea, water
“Neck Attack” massage
iPhone & notebook, including for private use
Company pension scheme allowance
Employee assistance program
You notice a vacancy that piques your interest and get in touch with us. By the way, you may also send us a speculative application.
We get to know each other. Easily, in a relaxed atmosphere and usually online.
You decide whether you want to continue the dialog. We do that, too.
If we are both interested, we meet for a mini workshop. Together, we will discuss a specific topic.
If it “clicks”, we discuss the necessary formalities and details. And we all look forward to your start at Parsionate!
Any questions? Get in touch with us: