You Love Building Bridges? Between Challenges and Solutions? Between Doers and Skeptics?
Senior Strategy Consultant Data and Analytics (all genders)
Parsionate advises companies, unlocks their potential and works with them to invent entirely new solutions – all on the basis of data and what it has to offer. We call this data leadership. We leverage our expertise to focus on the benefits and successes we generate for our customers and partners, which is exactly why Parsionate works end-to-end: we are by our customers’ side from strategy development to full technological implementation. All this is what our more than 200 experts are working on at our Parsionate locations across Europe. Why not join the team?
- You bring at least 6 years of enthusiasm for consulting and implementation processes in the area of data & analytics
- You have a very good understanding of business model critical digital transformation projects
- You want to bring your in-depth knowledge of strategy development, process design and change management to parsionate
- (Industry-related) expertise in EDM, with a strong focus on, for example, master data management, big data, quality, governance, or artificial intelligence
- Dealing with business analyses and key performance indicator systems is everyday life for you
- You are a consultant with a confident use of methods
- You are characterized by interdisciplinary and networked thinking and acting
- You are communicative and your negotiation skills are outstanding. Whether German or English, you speak both languages fluently
What you can expect:
- Skillfully analyze and develop visions for the Enterprise Data Management (EDM) requirements of our customers
- With your sights firmly set on the goal, you will take on thematic leadership and responsibility for digital transformation projects
- You are passionate about linking business strategies with data strategy objectives
- You contribute your expertise in the areas of data management, governance, architecture, process and organizational development
- You develop key performance indicators and roadmaps for digitization initiatives
- You will steer and accompany the change process of a Data Driven Company with a watchful eye
- In the parsionate team you take responsibility to create real added value for our customers
Job Title Senior Strategy Consultant Data and Analytics (all genders)
Be Part of The Team!
The Parsionate Triangle
The relationship you create with Parsionate is multifaceted and pivots on three main axes: purpose, journey and family. It’s not a good match if only one or two of them work for you, because it’s the interplay of the three dimensions that defines us – and your job.
Even Our Benefits Are Inspired by the Parsionate Triangle:
- “Unleashing Potential” approach – for customers and employees
- “Not too small, not too big”: the perfect company size to grow
- Committed to a “customer benefit” focus
- Certified company-wide carbon-neutral status since 2020
- Funding of various aid projects (“Humor Hilft Heilen” – Humor helps to heal)
- Job bike leasing
- “Deutschland-Ticket” allowance for regional and long-distance travel
- Reflect on your personal development path
- Parsionate Academy
- Mentoring program
- Social and networking events
- Remote and hybrid working
- A wide range of part-time models
- Project ownership – we trust you to put in the hours
- Employees recruit employees program
Welcoming, relaxed culture and atmosphere
Joint sports and recreational events
Co-working areas, foosball and more
Fruit, coffee, tea, water
“Neck Attack” massage
iPhone & notebook, including for private use
Company pension scheme allowance
Employee assistance program
You notice a vacancy that piques your interest and get in touch with us. By the way, you may also send us a speculative application.
We get to know each other. Easily, in a relaxed atmosphere and usually online.
You decide whether you want to continue the dialog. We do that, too.
If we are both interested, we meet for a mini workshop. Together, we will discuss a specific topic.
If it “clicks”, we discuss the necessary formalities and details. And we all look forward to your start at Parsionate!
Any questions? Get in touch with us: