You Love Building Bridges? Between Challenges and Solutions? Between Doers and Skeptics?
Managing Consultant Enterprise Datamanagement (all genders)
Parsionate advises companies, unlocks their potential and works with them to invent entirely new solutions – all on the basis of data and what it has to offer. We call this data leadership. We leverage our expertise to focus on the benefits and successes we generate for our customers and partners, which is exactly why Parsionate works end-to-end: we are by our customers’ side from strategy development to full technological implementation. All this is what our more than 200 experts are working on at our Parsionate locations across Europe. Why not join the team?
- You have at least 10 years of solid consulting and project management experience in the area of information & data management in a management consulting firm or in in-house consulting
- You would like to bring your enthusiasm for the development and use of innovative consulting approaches/solutions in the areas of enterprise data management, data quality and process design to parsionate
- Experience in the role of a team leader and in the use of different leadership techniques
- You have a proven track record in program-related key account development
- A high sense of quality and responsibility are a matter of course for you
- You convince with your excellent mentoring and moderation skills
- You speak fluent German and English
What you can expect:
- You take over the responsibility and management complex, international consulting programs in Enterprise Data Management
- You are passionate about providing functional and methodological consulting to our clients' management in the areas of organizational development, governance and business transformation, especially in the context of digital transformation
- You bring your expertise to the conceptualization, design and implementation of future-oriented strategies and solutions for our international clients from various industries
- You skillfully take on the development, leadership and promotion of a highly motivated team of experts
- At parsionate you will be jointly responsible for the expansion of the strategic consulting area through the targeted further development and marketing of the parsionate service portfolio.
Job Title Managing Consultant Enterprise Datamanagement (all genders)
Be Part of The Team!
The Parsionate Triangle
The relationship you create with Parsionate is multifaceted and pivots on three main axes: purpose, journey and family. It’s not a good match if only one or two of them work for you, because it’s the interplay of the three dimensions that defines us – and your job.
Even Our Benefits Are Inspired by the Parsionate Triangle:
- “Unleashing Potential” approach – for customers and employees
- “Not too small, not too big”: the perfect company size to grow
- Committed to a “customer benefit” focus
- Certified company-wide carbon-neutral status since 2020
- Funding of various aid projects (“Humor Hilft Heilen” – Humor helps to heal)
- Job bike leasing
- “Deutschland-Ticket” allowance for regional and long-distance travel
- Reflect on your personal development path
- Parsionate Academy
- Mentoring program
- Social and networking events
- Remote and hybrid working
- A wide range of part-time models
- Project ownership – we trust you to put in the hours
- Employees recruit employees program
Welcoming, relaxed culture and atmosphere
Joint sports and recreational events
Co-working areas, foosball and more
Fruit, coffee, tea, water
“Neck Attack” massage
iPhone & notebook, including for private use
Company pension scheme allowance
Employee assistance program
You notice a vacancy that piques your interest and get in touch with us. By the way, you may also send us a speculative application.
We get to know each other. Easily, in a relaxed atmosphere and usually online.
You decide whether you want to continue the dialog. We do that, too.
If we are both interested, we meet for a mini workshop. Together, we will discuss a specific topic.
If it “clicks”, we discuss the necessary formalities and details. And we all look forward to your start at Parsionate!
Any questions? Get in touch with us: