Working in Technology Means Expanding the Imagination of Your Clients. And the Ones of Your Company
Consultant Data Warehouse (all genders)
Parsionate advises companies, unlocks their potential and works with them to invent entirely new solutions – all on the basis of data and what it has to offer. We call this data leadership. We leverage our expertise to focus on the benefits and successes we generate for our customers and partners, which is exactly why Parsionate works end-to-end: we are by our customers’ side from strategy development to full technological implementation. All this is what our more than 200 experts are working on at our Parsionate locations across Europe. Why not join the team?
What you can expect:
- You are passionate about leading the implementation of data management, data quality, and analytics solutions for our clients
- You are responsible for the architecture, design and development of data warehouse and business intelligence solutions
- You are experienced in gathering requirements and define solutions in the areas of data integration and data transformation
- You implement these solutions with the help of the latest integration/ETL tools
- You bring your expertise to internal workshops and trainings as well as to customers
- As part of the parsionate team, you will take responsibility for creating real added value for our customers
- You have professional experience working as a data/IT specialist, software architect or software engineer
- You are a consultant with a strong understanding of technology, especially in data quality and transformation and BI
- You would like to bring your experience with the analysis and transformation of complex data to parsionate
- Your methodological toolbox is ideally filled with knowledge of at least one integration/ETL tool, e.g. Informatica Power Center, Talend, or Pentaho
- You deliver and meet your high expectations on the result
- You are open, communicative and a real team player
- You speak German and English fluently
The Parsionate Triangle
The relationship you create with Parsionate is multifaceted and pivots on three main axes: purpose, journey and family. It’s not a good match if only one or two of them work for you, because it’s the interplay of the three dimensions that defines us – and your job.
Even Our Benefits Are Inspired by the Parsionate Triangle:
- “Unleashing Potential” approach – for customers and employees
- “Not too small, not too big”: the perfect company size to grow
- Committed to a “customer benefit” focus
- Certified company-wide carbon-neutral status since 2020
- Funding of various aid projects (“Humor Hilft Heilen” – Humor helps to heal)
- Job bike leasing
- “Deutschland-Ticket” allowance for regional and long-distance travel
- Reflect on your personal development path
- Parsionate Academy
- Mentoring program
- Social and networking events
- Remote and hybrid working
- A wide range of part-time models
- Project ownership – we trust you to put in the hours
- Employees recruit employees program
Welcoming, relaxed culture and atmosphere
Joint sports and recreational events
Co-working areas, foosball and more
Fruit, coffee, tea, water
“Neck Attack” massage
iPhone & notebook, including for private use
Company pension scheme allowance
Employee assistance program
You notice a vacancy that piques your interest and get in touch with us. By the way, you may also send us a speculative application.
We get to know each other. Easily, in a relaxed atmosphere and usually online.
You decide whether you want to continue the dialog. We do that, too.
If we are both interested, we meet for a mini workshop. Together, we will discuss a specific topic.
If it “clicks”, we discuss the necessary formalities and details. And we all look forward to your start at Parsionate!
Any questions? Get in touch with us: