Working in Technology Means Expanding the Imagination of Your Clients. And the Ones of Your Company
(Senior) Digital Consultant DAM (all genders)
Parsionate advises companies, unlocks their potential and works with them to invent entirely new solutions – all on the basis of data and what it has to offer. We call this data leadership. We leverage our expertise to focus on the benefits and successes we generate for our customers and partners, which is exactly why Parsionate works end-to-end: we are by our customers’ side from strategy development to full technological implementation. All this is what our more than 200 experts are working on at our Parsionate locations across Europe. Why not join the team?
What you can expect:
- You analyse processes and record the requirements in the area of Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- You create concepts for innovative digital processes in the area of DAM and implement them
- You are responsible for the installation and configuration of DAM solutions for our customers
- You integrate DAM solutions with data management platforms
- You perform automated quality checks as well as conversions and import assets into asset, content and DAM systems
- You enjoy collaborating in our team and getting to grips with the latest technologies and methodologies
- You have professional experience as an IT Consultant or Subject Matter Expert in the field of DAM
- You have experience in using at least one digital asset management system, such as Informatica Media Manager, CELUM or Canto
- You have a sound knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and/or ImageMagick, GraphicsMagick
- You have good knowledge of Linux and MS Power Shell scripting, as well as Java knowledge
- You have a passion for and feel for data (banks) as well as a strong understanding of technology
- You are characterised by structured work and proactive problem solving
- Your strengths include a high sense of quality and responsibility
- You speak German and English fluently
The Parsionate Triangle
The relationship you create with Parsionate is multifaceted and pivots on three main axes: purpose, journey and family. It’s not a good match if only one or two of them work for you, because it’s the interplay of the three dimensions that defines us – and your job.
Even Our Benefits Are Inspired by the Parsionate Triangle:
- “Unleashing Potential” approach – for customers and employees
- “Not too small, not too big”: the perfect company size to grow
- Committed to a “customer benefit” focus
- Certified company-wide carbon-neutral status since 2020
- Funding of various aid projects (“Humor Hilft Heilen” – Humor helps to heal)
- Job bike leasing
- “Deutschland-Ticket” allowance for regional and long-distance travel
- Reflect on your personal development path
- Parsionate Academy
- Mentoring program
- Social and networking events
- Remote and hybrid working
- A wide range of part-time models
- Project ownership – we trust you to put in the hours
- Employees recruit employees program
Welcoming, relaxed culture and atmosphere
Joint sports and recreational events
Co-working areas, foosball and more
Fruit, coffee, tea, water
“Neck Attack” massage
iPhone & notebook, including for private use
Company pension scheme allowance
Employee assistance program
You notice a vacancy that piques your interest and get in touch with us. By the way, you may also send us a speculative application.
We get to know each other. Easily, in a relaxed atmosphere and usually online.
You decide whether you want to continue the dialog. We do that, too.
If we are both interested, we meet for a mini workshop. Together, we will discuss a specific topic.
If it “clicks”, we discuss the necessary formalities and details. And we all look forward to your start at Parsionate!
Any questions? Get in touch with us: