Working in Technology Means Expanding the Imagination of Your Clients. And the Ones of Your Company
Senior Solution Architect Data Management (all genders)
Parsionate advises companies, unlocks their potential and works with them to invent entirely new solutions – all on the basis of data and what it has to offer. We call this data leadership. We leverage our expertise to focus on the benefits and successes we generate for our customers and partners, which is exactly why Parsionate works end-to-end: we are by our customers’ side from strategy development to full technological implementation. All this is what our more than 200 experts are working on at our Parsionate locations across Europe. Why not join the team?
What you can expect:
- You will take responsibility for architectural consulting and design as well as implementation of data management solutions, analytics, AI, ML platforms for our customers
- You bring in your expertise in the technical solution responsibility of the parsionate projects
You skillfully take over the definition, realization and presentation of processes, workflows as well as integration of systems and components
- You skillfully take over the definition and realization of processes, workflows as well as integration of systems and components
- You bring your passion to the planning and execution of workshops
- In the parsionate team you take responsibility to create real added value for our customers
- You have several years of professional experience as an IT consultant, software architect or software engineer
- You have expert knowledge in the areas of data management and/or data and analytics
- You would like to bring your knowledge of central integration architectures and platforms (like ESB or EAI) to parsionate
- Ideally, you already have experience in the implementation and integration of data management solutions, e.g. Informatica, Riversand, Contentserv, Stibo, TIBCO, Ataccama
- Your communication and presentation skills are outstanding
- A high sense of quality and responsibility are a matter of course for you
- You speak fluent German and English
Job Title Senior Solution Architect Data Management (all genders)
Be Part of The Team!
The Parsionate Triangle
The relationship you create with Parsionate is multifaceted and pivots on three main axes: purpose, journey and family. It’s not a good match if only one or two of them work for you, because it’s the interplay of the three dimensions that defines us – and your job.
Even Our Benefits Are Inspired by the Parsionate Triangle:
- “Unleashing Potential” approach – for customers and employees
- “Not too small, not too big”: the perfect company size to grow
- Committed to a “customer benefit” focus
- Certified company-wide carbon-neutral status since 2020
- Funding of various aid projects (“Humor Hilft Heilen” – Humor helps to heal)
- Job bike leasing
- “Deutschland-Ticket” allowance for regional and long-distance travel
- Reflect on your personal development path
- Parsionate Academy
- Mentoring program
- Social and networking events
- Remote and hybrid working
- A wide range of part-time models
- Project ownership – we trust you to put in the hours
- Employees recruit employees program
Welcoming, relaxed culture and atmosphere
Joint sports and recreational events
Co-working areas, foosball and more
Fruit, coffee, tea, water
“Neck Attack” massage
iPhone & notebook, including for private use
Company pension scheme allowance
Employee assistance program
You notice a vacancy that piques your interest and get in touch with us. By the way, you may also send us a speculative application.
We get to know each other. Easily, in a relaxed atmosphere and usually online.
You decide whether you want to continue the dialog. We do that, too.
If we are both interested, we meet for a mini workshop. Together, we will discuss a specific topic.
If it “clicks”, we discuss the necessary formalities and details. And we all look forward to your start at Parsionate!
Any questions? Get in touch with us: