Working in Technology Means Expanding the Imagination of Your Clients. And the Ones of Your Company
(Cloud) Integration Architect (all genders)
Parsionate advises companies, unlocks their potential and works with them to invent entirely new solutions – all on the basis of data and what it has to offer. We call this data leadership. We leverage our expertise to focus on the benefits and successes we generate for our customers and partners, which is exactly why Parsionate works end-to-end: we are by our customers’ side from strategy development to full technological implementation. All this is what our more than 200 experts are working on at our Parsionate locations across Europe. Why not join the team?
What you can expect:
- You support our customers in ensuring that the right information is available to the right people and applications at the right time to enable business processes and digital innovations
- You take responsibility to create real added value for our customers
- You will significantly support the development and expansion of the service portfolio around the topic of integration and our own reference architecture
- Your tasks include conducting customer workshops, coordinating architecture coordination and creating interface concepts and integration specifications
- You are responsible for the selection, conception and adaptation of frameworks and methods based on customer-specific requirements
- You design system architectures and integration solutions in demanding interface projects on the common cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP), but also on Kubernetes or on-premises; You will also create cost estimates and project plans for implementation
- The realization of integration solutions based on the selected integration technologies and components is also one of your tasks
- You have completed your studies in computer science or a comparable apprenticeship and have several years of practical experience as an IT architect (all genders)
- You bring in-depth knowledge of current working standards and practices of system architecture
- You have the ability to identify complex business and IT requirements and translate them into data and integration architecture
- In addition, you can communicate the benefits and “business value” of the solution you have designed to stakeholders
- You are well acquainted with data, system and process modeling and the various integration patterns
- You master the integration of PIM, MDM and ERP systems and web technologies such as REST, XML and JSON are no strangers to you
- You bring know-how in cloud environments like Azure and AWS, and container orchestration like Kubernetes
- Sound knowledge of commercial solutions such as Informatica PowerCenter, Talend Data Integration, TIBCO BusinessWorks, MuleSoft Anypoint or open source solutions such as Apache Camel or Apache Kafka is an advantag
- A high sense of quality and responsibility are a matter of course for you and your communication and presentation skills set you apart
- Professional language skills in English and German
Job Title (Cloud) Integration Architect (all genders)
Be Part of The Team!
The Parsionate Triangle
The relationship you create with Parsionate is multifaceted and pivots on three main axes: purpose, journey and family. It’s not a good match if only one or two of them work for you, because it’s the interplay of the three dimensions that defines us – and your job.
Even Our Benefits Are Inspired by the Parsionate Triangle:
- “Unleashing Potential” approach – for customers and employees
- “Not too small, not too big”: the perfect company size to grow
- Committed to a “customer benefit” focus
- Certified company-wide carbon-neutral status since 2020
- Funding of various aid projects (“Humor Hilft Heilen” – Humor helps to heal)
- Job bike leasing
- “Deutschland-Ticket” allowance for regional and long-distance travel
- Reflect on your personal development path
- Parsionate Academy
- Mentoring program
- Social and networking events
- Remote and hybrid working
- A wide range of part-time models
- Project ownership – we trust you to put in the hours
- Employees recruit employees program
Welcoming, relaxed culture and atmosphere
Joint sports and recreational events
Co-working areas, foosball and more
Fruit, coffee, tea, water
“Neck Attack” massage
iPhone & notebook, including for private use
Company pension scheme allowance
Employee assistance program
You notice a vacancy that piques your interest and get in touch with us. By the way, you may also send us a speculative application.
We get to know each other. Easily, in a relaxed atmosphere and usually online.
You decide whether you want to continue the dialog. We do that, too.
If we are both interested, we meet for a mini workshop. Together, we will discuss a specific topic.
If it “clicks”, we discuss the necessary formalities and details. And we all look forward to your start at Parsionate!
Any questions? Get in touch with us: